[AccessD] My new web site

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Mon Oct 3 01:21:37 CDT 2005

<<<
... After logging in, your website serves me the same home page as before
logging in,
I have tried a refresh page immediately after logging in .... no new items,
sorry

Why can't I see what supposedly everyone else can see?

John,
This is what happened:
Using IE6
I have cookies privacy alert turned on and only when absolutely necessary do
I allow cookies
First time I visited your new website I responded no! 'do not allow
cookies' - not knowing what to expect - ;) ;)

I can register without cookies turned on.
I can log on without cookies turned on.
But I can't view additional content without cookies turned on.

When I turn on cookies the extra menu items appears.

Perhaps you need to let users know when registering that "no cookie - no
extra content", or change the setup.

Regards
borge