[AccessD] OT: Firewall

John Colby jwcolby at ColbyConsulting.com
Mon Oct 10 22:46:49 CDT 2005

>You've OBVIOUSLY never dealt with web based e-mail clients.

Once again, you judge long before you have the facts in and attempt to
assert your superiority based on your "facts".  I do in fact know about web
based emails, I have used them, and I am QUITE capable of signing my emails
using them.  It turns out to be simple, at the bottom of your message just
hit carriage return a couple of times and type in your name.

Now, as anyone on this list will assure you, I don't need no steenkin facts
to assert my superiority.  My superiority is simply unchallenged, facts or
no facts.  ;-)

Well, perhaps unchallenged is not the right phrase.  "Unchallenged in my own
mind" might be closer to correct.  In actual fact, my superiority is pretty
much challenged on a daily basis.  Luckily I am quite capable of ignoring
such ignoramuses, not that I do.

So where were we?

Welcome to the list.  Whatever you do, stay OFF of the OT list, you are not
cut out for that.  Mr. Hindman will eat you alive.  <VERY big grin>

http://folding.stanford.edu/

You've OBVIOUSLY never dealt with web based e-mail clients.  I was answering
you via web mail from my ISP rather than answering from home. Web based
e-mail doesn't always support signatures.

--
Frank Tanner III <pctech at mybellybutton.com>