[AccessD] Cross-posted to AccessD

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 13 17:19:41 CDT 2005

What I don't understand is there a lot of things you can do with Access
that are rarely addressed in articles.You can easily hook web services
to Access 97
using Simon Fell's Pocket Soap. Access 97 hooks easily to to WSS or
Sharepoint.
You can do a whole slew of things with XML and XSLT XPATH in 97.
I have had no problem linking Access frontends to major SAS programs.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.