[AccessD] Data Export Spec - Rev1

Robert Gracie robert at servicexp.com
Sat Oct 22 12:10:03 CDT 2005

Hmmmm,
 Good question.. I would think if you are exporting data between 2
system you would need to keep the data in tacked. I would say that if
you are in an engineering environment that you would indeed need to
format .005 or even .00025 to keep the data integrity.

 I'm I miss understanding the problems ?

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com