[AccessD] Is anyone migrating data?

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Fri Oct 28 09:58:54 CDT 2005

My recollection is that the vba type libray is included with Monarch
professional so only an upgrade from Monarch standard is required. The only
annoying thing I've found is that there is no visible property so you see
everything Monarch is doing and you can't hide it. When you are downloading
160 bank stmts this becomes a PIA. During processing the computer cannot be
used for anything else. I am running 6.01 professional so this may have been
fixed in the latest release (v 8)

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colby [mailto:jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 9:29 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Is anyone migrating data?

My client - DIS - uses monarch.  It is really cool, nay amazing, and a PITA
at the same time.  I have not been allowed at the keyboard so I can't say
exactly, but we were just unable to get some things to work the way we
needed, so the process is "do this in monarch", now go do this in Access.
And of course they are unwilling to buy the programming interface that would
allow me to drive it from Access.

http://folding.stanford.edu/