[AccessD] Is anyone migrating data?

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Fri Oct 28 10:10:52 CDT 2005

What ODBC driver are they using to move data from Quickbooks to Access? All
the ones I've seen are extremely slooow.
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colby [mailto:jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:00 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Is anyone migrating data?

No idea what version.  So far it has been pretty simple stuff.  Take
existing mainframe reports which have been exported to a text file and
extract pieces out to a table.  One other thing they do with it is to move
data between Access and QuickBooks.  The client is happy with what they have
so I don't push.

http://folding.stanford.edu/