[AccessD] OT: Purchase Order System Question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 20 10:02:30 CDT 2005

Well, I'm wondering -- if there's no longer any color or any other
designation to separate the four copies, who cares who gets which copy? Did
you need this color business at all?

One copy to each of the following:  blah, blah...

At the bottom. Better yet, do you even need that? Do they know who gets
copies?

Dare you suggest distributing forms (reports) via email and dispensing with
the whole matter all together?

Susan H.

You can print to a dot matrix printer (physical impact printer) and they
just continue to use their existing form.  You set up the report to line up
with the existing places on the physical form.  This is a valid option.

Or you could set up a form with a watermark that prints the info of who gets
that copy printed in the watermark, perhaps even in different color inks.
To do this you might need a different report for each property (to get the
watermark) or you might be able to load the watermark as the report opens.
Not sure on that.

http://folding.stanford.edu/