[AccessD] Stopping import of tables and queries from mde

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 22 13:31:25 CDT 2005

Hi Rocky:

The only way to protect the data is to have it kept internally. Looking at
the Sleep Advisor application there is very little data that is stored. If
the program stored the data internal in an array or series of arrays that
would solve the problem. The downside is that you will have a lot more work
to do.

HTH
Jim