[AccessD] Stopping import of tables and queries from mde

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 15:35:49 CDT 2005

Rocky,

  You can setup Access security so that the default mdw can be used, but no
one can get at the tables.  All your data access though must me done through
queries with the RWOP set to True (run with owner permissions).  However
with Access cracking tools in wide spread use, I doubt it's worth the
effort.

  Access is not the tool of choice if you really want to protect data.

Jim.