[AccessD] The future of Access, .NET and SQL

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 29 16:49:07 CDT 2005

It is basically the same here, not nearly as comprehensive, but especially
for the mid to high PC based market. The product is called ACPAC and many
companies have made their fortunes supporting the product. At last look it
still only had the 'post' method and old time book-keepers and accountants
companies liked it that way.

Jim