[AccessD] Relationships - Sql Server 2005

Kath Pelletti kp at sdsonline.net
Tue Apr 11 19:04:07 CDT 2006

(Cross posted to AccessD and Access SQL)

I am creating the relationships between tables in my new system in Sql Server 2005 (developer, not express).

I have found 2 ways to do this:

1). By going into a specific table's keys and editing there, or
2) By dragging ands dropping fields in the database diagran, which I find easier.

But from within the database diagram I can't find how to view the properties of the relationship. If I right click I only have the option to delete it.

Anyone know a better way as this is taking me ages??

TIA
Kath