[AccessD] Calling Parameter Function From Menu Bar On Action Command

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Mon Apr 24 09:37:54 CDT 2006

To all,
I am using a couple of menu bars which call functions with no problem at all, however I have a function which does everything I need for my new menu bar with the exception of a couple of additional commands at the end.  I tried making the function with a parameter ( function CallMe(strType as String) ) and putting either a 1 or a 2 in the parameter options, however it wont now run the function.  I would rather not copy all the code again as this seems a bit of a waste to me.
So is there a way I can pass a parameter to a function from one of my menu bar options.
Thanks in advance for any help on this.
Paul Hartland