[AccessD] Calling Parameter Function From Menu Bar On Action Command

Mon Apr 24 11:21:45 CDT 2006

Paul,

Why not have two functions, on for each button. The first function will
simply execute the statement

 CallMe "1"

And the second one would (of course) execute

 CallMe "2"

HTH

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 10:38 AM
To: accessd
Subject: [AccessD] Calling Parameter Function From Menu Bar On Action
Command

To all,
I am using a couple of menu bars which call functions with no problem at
all, however I have a function which does everything I need for my new menu
bar with the exception of a couple of additional commands at the end.  I
tried making the function with a parameter ( function CallMe(strType as
String) ) and putting either a 1 or a 2 in the parameter options, however it
wont now run the function.  I would rather not copy all the code again as
this seems a bit of a waste to me. So is there a way I can pass a parameter
to a function from one of my menu bar options. Thanks in advance for any
help on this. Paul Hartland