[AccessD] Access Application - per unit cost

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Fri Apr 7 21:21:27 CDT 2006

> and that is rarely what he asks for :-)
Stuart,

That's the same everywhere - "make me that I don't know what" - this is the
"mantra" of the customers of all around the World....

...and as all around the World an experienced developer may deliver this
"something they wish" based on vague customers' requests - the more
experienced a developer is the least "direct contact there" is needed...

...to deliver "what customers actually need" an experienced developer should
be able to ask "right" questions to demonstrate customers by their answers
that what they actually need is not what they were asking for originally...

Shamil