[AccessD] Access Application - per unit cost

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Apr 7 20:31:34 CDT 2006

On 8 Apr 2006 at 3:55, Shamil Salakhetdinov wrote:

> But, once again, software programming for business applications is very much
> alike here and there - this observation comes from my real life experience
> in programming for businesses and in communicating with customers here and
> there....

There is one fundamental difference between "here" and "there".  The level
of contact between end users and developers.

If you get the programming done "there", the customer will probably get
what he asks for.
If you get the programming done "here", the customer is far more likely to
get what he actually wants/needs - and that is rarely what he asks for :-)

--
Stuart