[AccessD] Access problem with tables

Kim Wiggins kimjwiggins at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 12:35:07 CDT 2006

No Susan, I am not getting an error message.  It just saves it as though everything went well.  I have a message that comes back to let me know that the current record has been saved successfully.  That is what I get.

Susan Harkins <harkinsss at bellsouth.net> wrote:  1. There might not be any data -- an obvious reason, but something you might
miss if you aren't familiar with the data. Don't assume there's data, check.

2. If there's data for every column, it sounds like a missing foreign key,
an integrity conflict, or some kind of data conflict at the table level.
You're not getting an error message when this happens?

Susan H.

The problem is, sometimes it saves to all three of the tables just fine and
other times it may just save to 2 or 1 of them instead of all three. What
would cause it to do that? What would cause such inconsistency to occur
when it is using the same code every time?