[AccessD] Print Button

Liz Doering ldoering at symphonyinfo.com
Fri Apr 21 11:12:55 CDT 2006

Mark,

We have a Reports toolbar, which is attached to each report, so shows
when the report is previewed.  From a 'Print Options' button on that
toolbar, we call this function:

		Public Function PrintCurrentReportWithOptions()
		'Opens the print options dialog box for current report.
		'Called by toolbar on all reports.
		On Error GoTo eh
		    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdPrint
		ex:
		    Exit Function
		eh:
		    If Err.Number = 2501 Then
		        'Ignore if user just cancelled the print job.
		    Else
		        MsgBox Err.Description
		    End If
		    GoTo ex
		End Function

Not extremely high tech, but very serviceable.

Thanks,

Liz