[AccessD] Print Button

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:58:04 CDT 2006

Thanks Liz,

What I also found was that if I created a custom toolbar...and just moved
the print option from the File menu...then reset the file menu...and allowed
menus in the startup...this worked...but I don't understand why I can't
choose this type of 'print' buttom from the customize wizard?

Thanks again,

Mark A. Matte