[AccessD] Strange Access Behavior

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 07:39:03 CDT 2006

I've have had similar weirdness like this happen although I haven't
used the autoform or new object thingies. Closing and restarting
Access is my usual procedure when I encounter unexplained oddities
like that. If I really want to be sure it's not something lurking I
reboot. Then if it still happens I go digging more. The restarts
usually fix me up though. If nothing else it gives me a couple minutes
to reboot my brain too.

GK