[AccessD] Background color on a tab control

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Aug 14 16:12:30 CDT 2006

...one of MS's half-hatched attempts to put some order into Access designs
...problem of course is that it doesn't work on too many controls to really
use it across the board ...I've been delving into using windows system
colors set by the Control Panel Display settings to do this with mixed
success ...no wizard out there really does that although Feddema and v-tools
make baby steps toward it ...but then you have odd ball controls like the
tab that don't follow the Access color scheme to begin with and the whole
house of cards comes tumbling down :(

William