[AccessD] Saved Form will not release focus

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Aug 17 10:09:05 CDT 2006

It isn't a WinXP issue exactly.  At least I've never seen anything like
that on any of the XP machines I've used, and I run 3 or more versions
of Access on them.  However, WinXP does have some pesky "sticky"
settings that can present bizarre behavior.  Open up the Accessibility
Options in the Control Panel, go through all the tabs, and turn off all
the "sticky" settings and see if that makes a difference.

Charlotte Foust