[AccessD] Change ODBC timeout default query property

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
Tue Aug 22 10:52:36 CDT 2006

Thanks Gustav
But the problem is two fold. It is not for just existing queries but for
when they are making new queries. Forget to update the query property
and a special message pops up.   I know immediately I forgot when I get
the message and reset. Others don't understand the message and I usually
have to remind them.

I need a way to change this without having users run something special.

* Patricia O'Connor
* Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
* OTDA - BDMA
* (W) mailto:Patricia.O'Connor at otda.state.ny.us
* (w) mailto:aa1160 at nysemail.state.ny.us

This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system.