[AccessD] Stored Procedure not producing results

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Tue Dec 12 17:23:31 CST 2006

This has been a long time waiting but I think I am getting somewhere.

I have copied the data from the problem database to a good one and
the sproc works fine.  This indicates that the problem is with the structure.

I created scripts for the tables and views that are involved and
compared them but they seemed identical.

Is there anything else I should compare?  I could just restore the
database structure from the good copy but I am curious as to why
there is the problem.

David