[AccessD] More on vbCr, vbLf, VbNewLine, and vbCrLf

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 14 02:34:13 CST 2006

Hi Charlotte

Well, I had the same feeling. It has always worked, except in Access 2.0.
But to be sure I looked up the Access 95 on-line help and it does not mention these constants while Access 97 on-line help does.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 13-12-2006 20:03 >>>
It's OK, Gustav.  You're welcome to make fun of my memory. ;o}  I
suppose I just never bothered with vbNewLine when vbCrLf always worked
for me.

Charlotte Foust