[AccessD] Combo Box not Autocompleting

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Sun Dec 3 20:37:42 CST 2006

Thank for the reply Rocky,

The database wasn't recreated in 2003.  I just copied the XP file
onto the client's computer.

The only thing that needed adjusting was a reference to Microsoft
Offic XP Web Components (Not sure what that was there for).  I
removed the reference in both versions of the database - the XP
version still works fine, the 2003 still doesn't.

I also tried recreating the combo box direct in the 2003 copy but it
behaved the same way (IE no auto complete).

David