[AccessD] Clipboard Warning Message

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Dec 7 12:04:52 CST 2006

Lambert,
I don't think you're missing the point. Apparently some people are just more
easily irritated than you ;o)

I just clear the clipboard after they use my icons to paste. Basically its
VBA that says paste then clear. If they paste into a different app they have
to deal with windows. But for the most my  end users click mini-icons I add
to the app. I also add shortcut menu items to do the same. I also have some
copy/paste commands that format the pasted item into particular formats like
phone numbers with the (nnn) nnn-nnnn format or standard label address
formats etc.

Little end user niceties :o)