[AccessD] Clipboard Warning Message

Thu Dec 7 08:08:12 CST 2006

I find this 'feature' mildly irritating too, but I see little benefit in
trying to run a routine to clear the clipboard after copying data from a
query result set. What the difference between, clicking the button Access
displays to say "no, don't keep the clipboard contents", or (possibly)
clicking a toolbar button to run a "clear the clipboard" routine?

Or am I just dumb enough to be missing the point? :-)

Lambert

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Bob Heygood
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:12 PM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: [AccessD] Clipboard Warning Message

Hello to the list,
Thot I might try this one again.
After copying a record in form view, when closing the form, I get a message
that tells me I have copied a lot of data to the clipboard, do I want to
keep it available.... Other than emptying the clipboard, can I suppress this
message? If not, do we have a favorite routine to clear the clipboard?

TIA

Bob Heygood