[AccessD] Database Advisors lists

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 20 05:40:56 CST 2006

:) The list has moderators and other offices to manage conversations
- and egos - gone awry. This, in part, is because the people who got
together to bring this list to all of us after the first AccessD went down
'in flames.'

I don't know of anyone here (who might be accused of 'having an ego')
who isn't willing to publicly declare 'Sorry, I was wrong' and, in all good
sense of humor, simply continue on as if walking together with a bunch
of friends down the same road you walked with friends from high school.

We also love our Friday Humour ...

I would hate to wake up one morning to find this list gone!!!!

Michael R. Mattys
MapPoint & Access Dev
www.mattysconsulting.com