[AccessD] Completely OT

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 21 15:51:59 CST 2006

OT

Hi All:

I have an odd question to ask. It is as follows:

Would you have access to a version of the 'Home edition XP'. I just need it
satisfy an installation. When it gets to a certain position, in the update
process, it requests the Home edition DVD. Why the process needs it; who
knows but it needs 2 files (I do not know which ones) and then the
installation continues....

I have virtually every copy of MS software except that one. A client has a
number of computers with OEM installations on them. The default OS is XP
home edition which when installed, from the new computer hard drive it can
then be deleted to create more room. The big problem is no one thought to
make a backup and the systems come with no extra DVDs.

Right now not having it is a complete shop stopper.

If anyone can help please contact me offline.

MTIA
Jim