[AccessD] No Macro--> Security

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 18:12:36 CST 2006

Dear List:

My user has four machines - one designated 'server' for the back end,
three 'clients'.  He Put the back end of the app I developed on the
server, and a copy of the front end on the three clients.  Two work OK
after he got the security warning and went Tools --> Macro --> Security
and lowered the security.  But on the third machine there's no
'Security' choice on the Macro sub menu.  Not even grayed out.

Anyone seen this before and know how to fix it? (I have but I can't
remember because I'm old and forgetful).

MTIA

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin