[AccessD] No Macro--> Security

Susan Harkins harkinsss at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 20 18:16:10 CST 2006

You're getting the warning without the option to change? What kind of
security have you got on it? Don't know the answer though -- that's just the
first thing that came to mind -- that user needs the right permission to
change that option and doesn't have it????

Susan H.

Dear List:

My user has four machines - one designated 'server' for the back end, three
'clients'.  He Put the back end of the app I developed on the server, and a
copy of the front end on the three clients.  Two work OK after he got the
security warning and went Tools --> Macro --> Security and lowered the
security.  But on the third machine there's no 'Security' choice on the
Macro sub menu.  Not even grayed out.

Anyone seen this before and know how to fix it? (I have but I can't remember
because I'm old and forgetful).