[AccessD] Attach to Front End

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Mon Feb 27 09:31:08 CST 2006

Hey All
I have a program that allows a user (from the Front End Main program
menu) to reattach "on the fly" to different data sets located in
different project folders located  on their local machine and/or on the
network. There is a standard Back End  mdb that resides in each folder
and is used to record information for each project.  In my testing the
reattach "on the fly " everything seems to be working fine.  My question
is has anyone experienced any problems with reattaching to different
Back Ends while remaining in the Front End.