[AccessD] Attach to Front End

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 09:43:01 CST 2006

My manufacturing app supports multiple back end.  I use Tribble's
relinker with a few minor mods.  Never had any trouble.  However, since
the opening form does a lot of housekeeping, loading globals and the
like, and the user has to log in with a password, after relinking to a
new back end I go to the opening form where they have to log in again.

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software