[AccessD] Missing records

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri Feb 3 13:25:57 CST 2006

John, I just read this quote, out loud, to my office mates. It is early,
but so far I think you've obtained "quote of the year." They want me to
print this out, so that we never forget it...the words that is, the
sentiment we can't escape!

Do you want recognition, or should I list "anonymous?"

We've got a local quote that won a couple of years ago, and still hangs
in our department. One of our legislators uttered the words, "This is
not a political matter. It is a serious matter."

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 2/3/2006 1:54:47 PM >>>

"Your job is to outsmart the idiots.  God's job is to design better
idiots.
Who has been on the job longer?"