[AccessD] Email - User interface for the runtime version of Total Access Emailer

Borge Hansen pcs at azizaz.com
Wed Feb 8 06:45:23 CST 2006

Hi all....

I am looking into the runtime version features of Total Access Emailer
(2002/2003)....

A lot of the features available in the interactive (full) version is not
available in the runtime...

Has anyone hand rolled a user interface that replicates some or most of the
interactive features of the full version?

I am going down the path of using TAE as I need the ready made features of
merging fields from the source dataset into the master HTML email, in order to
produce 'personalized' HTML emails...

Thanks to all who helped me out with various issues last year....

Regards
borge
gold coast, australia