[AccessD] Email - User interface for the runtime version of TotalAccess Emailer

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 11:49:40 CST 2006

Borge,

Have not used TAE, but did build my own e-mail functionality using some
ideas I got from Erwin Craps a couple of weeks ago on this list.  The
functionality depends on Outlook being on the users machine since it uses
automation.  I set it up using late binding and have tested it on several
machines with different versions of Office in runtime configuration.  Worked
well. Look in the archives under "Outlook automation - use a template for a
message"

Hope that helps.

Doug