[AccessD] Entering data in related tables in a single form

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 28 17:41:07 CST 2006

I was going to suggest PureEdge from Victoria my hometown, they do this
for US Army and Insurance Companies
essentially you create a scanned form into a type of Wssiggy Editor, and
it reproduces exactly the form on the screen
This is important for old forms.
It then creates XML files from the form. Really handy for sites with a
multude of paper forms.
You could then move the XML into Access or SQL databases or even
directly into database.
Went to look for it at www.pureedge.com
and Gack I got redirected to
http://www-142.ibm.com/software/workplace/products/product5.nsf/wdocs/formshome
I guess IBM bought them out a few months back and added it to their
Workplace Suite.
They are getting as bad as Oracle.

--
Marty Connelly