[AccessD] Entering data in related tables in a single form

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 20:23:25 CST 2006

John:

Can you force the user to create the parent record (at least as far as
the insert event so you have a PK) by making the sub-forms bound to the
child tables disabled until the parent record is created and you have
the PK in hand?

Is it one primary parent table with several one-to-many child tables?

Rocky

--
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software