[AccessD] Friday Humour

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Jan 20 10:27:01 CST 2006

A little girl with blonde curls and blue eyes walks into a pet shop and asks
in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep widdle
wabbits?"

The shopkeeper's heart melts and he gets down on his knees, so that he's on
her level, and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft and furwy
bwack wabbit or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

She, blushing, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans
forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pyfon weally gives a
thuck."

Arthur,
Son of Uther Pendragon,
Defeater of the Saxons,