[AccessD] Unlock an MDE

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 20 11:25:02 CST 2006

 MDE forms/reports extractor v2.2 MS Access 2000 add-in
  This free utility is designed to allow you to extract the forms,
reports and macros from mde file to mdb (without the form/report class
module code).
Serge Gavrilov has a couple of other useful gems here.
http://accesstools.narod.ru/index.html

These guys convert the compiled p-code but you are probably looking at a
couple of thousand depending on complexity.

http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/faq.html#Cost

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.