[AccessD] Access97 on W2000 crashes

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 01:26:16 CST 2006

Interesting thought Shamil, thanks. I'll try today to see if that cures it.
However I have a horrible feeling that will open up other problems. I've no
experience with MDEs, never had the need, but have the lurking suspicion
that there are things you can do with MDBs that you can't with MDEs - and I
probably do them.

Andy