[AccessD] Access97 on W2000 crashes

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Mon Jan 9 16:42:58 CST 2006

> Yes there's just one (v large) FE. No library MDBs or MDEs.
OK, if this MDB is compiled and saved then when you run it on another PC
with other versions of referenced DLLs then it can/will get lost its
compiled state - I have had such problem a long ago with a large MS Access
frontend - and it did crash unexpectedly as in your case. The solution was
to compile it into .mde...

Shamil