[AccessD] A2K - Unzip and append from CD

Mcgillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Tue Jan 10 10:08:31 CST 2006

Reuben,

I'm sure that there are other solutions, and somebody may have a nice
tidy class or something, but I use Terry Kreft's ShellWait to call the
command line extensions that are available with Winzip.  Once you know
the path and file name of the target zip file, it's easy to create the
command line and pass it in.  Have a look at:

http://www.winzip.com/prodpagecl.htm

HTH,

Don