[AccessD] Access97 on W2000 crashes

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 10 14:08:55 CST 2006

Hi Andy

If so it could be something outside Access. Try to run the graphics driver at low colour resolution and check for updates.
Also the printer driver for the default printer may cause trouble. Test with a new default printer assigned a low-tech printer driver like Windows' HP LaserJet II.

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 10-01-2006 20:40:49 >>>

I'd have found the code if I thought that feasible I assure you but there is
little or no pattern to where it crashes. I can execute the same key presses
and it will fail at different points each time.