[AccessD] Access97 on W2000 crashes

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 11 04:10:00 CST 2006

Hi Arthur and Shamil

Well, I left a line of in-line documentation telling that the stubborn code line must be commented out at all times.
Will that save me?

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 11-01-2006 10:06 >>>
Arthur & Gustav,

The kids (next generations) pay for/have to fix their fathers' sins/bugs.
That's is how it is.
And I'm serious talking about that.

Let's leave more fun work for our kids and let's do as much as possible
heavy and dirty work by ourselves?

Shamil