[AccessD] OT file with PIC extension

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:35:38 CST 2006

You may also be able to open the files with an hex or a text editor
and see it there is some clues to it's origin too. Sometimes there
will be the name of the creating program near the front or the end of
the file. Not always but sometimes.  Just don't change anything ;-)

WK1 is most certainly a Lotus 123 format file. Both PIC and DRW files
could be several different types. Both seem to be graphics, pictures
or drawings type files.

Good luck

GK