[AccessD] OT - Progs Using Internet Connection

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 18 06:29:01 CST 2006

Hi David:

You can use a network packet sniffer. On most networks this type of product
tends to be considered in poor form at the least and security threat at the
most. (Windows does not encrypt its intranet passwords.) Here is a link to a
free sniffer:
http://netsecurity.about.com/cs/hackertools/a/aafreepacsniff.htm

HTH
Jim