[AccessD] Source Code Control

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:07:21 CST 2006

On 1/19/06, Charlotte Foust <cfoust at infostatsystems.com> wrote:
> Glad I don't work in your shop, Josh.  I understand the problem, but it
> would feel more like solitary confinement to me than a good working
> environment.

Oh, we still talk and chit chat, but when someone's wanting to get
work done, and has their headphones on, we tend to not bother each
other. Granted, the no bother policy only applies to questions that
can be answered quickly or the information is on the web (What's the
command to do foo? Where's foo?), things that take 10 seconds to ask
the guy next to you, but take 30 seconds to look up online. For things
such as program design, we still will sit down and interrupt work to
have a 15 minute discussion.

--
Josh McFarlane
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."