[AccessD] : Re: Demise of VBA

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jul 13 23:21:24 CDT 2006

Once the jump is made into using VBA in other applications in addition to
Access's, it is much easier to understand why MS went this direction in the
first place. I find that VBA is an incredibly useful tool in all of the apps
I've used it in, albeit a brain twister when first trying to understand each
model. I'll never think of a PowerPoint presentation the same now ;o)