[AccessD] OT: Linkdys router, was VPN Connection to another s i te

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Thu Jul 20 09:05:39 CDT 2006

Same here. I have linksys vpn routers that keep the connection open between
my home network and warehouse. I did have to change the local IP address of
the warehouse router so it wasn't the same as the home router and all works
well.
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com [mailto:rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 8:48 AM
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Linkdys router, was VPN Connection to another
si te

Stuart,

On your Linksys router I thought I had the same issue, but under the Router
IP section, you can  change the Local IP Address of the  router.  If you do
that, then the DHCP Address range will change to match the local IP address.

If you can't change the local IP address of the router then you need to load
the latest firmware or get a newer router because this has been available on
Linksys routers for a few years now.

HTH

Rusty